Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prayers and Praises!

Sooo.... Do you like the new colors???

First off, I am soooo excited I started teaching skating lessons at the rink yesterday! I get my very first paycheck next week! I had to fill out a time card yesterday that was...well...interesting. I am just so happy that my skating coach is also my boss.

Well anywho back in the on earth.... My brothers surgery went o.k. they had to shoot pins in his arm with a nail gun looking thing, and when they shot the pins in they went in wrong and they had to pull them back out again, and shoot in new ones. OUCH! Please pray for him as he recovers, but it is all in the Lords hands.

Pray for my Dad for he has found out that he is a diabedic, and that the blood in his legs is not moving, but they gave him meds and the blood is know moving, also praise that the doctors found out that blood clots moved thru his heart and lungs and he survived, with is un usal when something like that happens. So praise for that for it is by only by Gods grace he is still with us.

Well I must go, if it is the Lords will I will write sooooon!

~Katelynn

No comments: