Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fishing with an Estes

Sorry, I have not written in a while. We have to run a phone line from our computer to the telaphone, and our new puupy, Giambi bit a bunch of holes in the wire and it would not work.

Anyway been really busy with skating practice, (we have three shows on saturday), finishing school, babysitting, and the everyday stuff.

Also fishing. In case you did'nt know we live on a big lake, and on thursday, Abby (Katherine and Emilys little sis) and her dad came over, (Her dad had to fix our Hot-Tub) and Abby wanted to go fishing. So me and Abby, Jacob (my bro), and Brittany(my lil cousin) all went out in the boat. It was soooo funy, Abby has never been in a boat and she was not afraid at all! She tried leaning to one side to make the boat go on its side, she wanted to pick up a turtl out of the water, (I think it was a snapping turtle.) she wanted to touch or pick up everything, and eventually convinced me to let her steer the moter, we almost crashed into the dock. :)
It was really interesting!

Well Write later! (If Giambi is a good boy!)

Katelynn

No comments: