Saturday, June 23, 2007

ICE CREAM!!!

Yellow! It my new yo and hello mixed up, and a W at the end to make it like the color! Strange I know but thats just me! :)

Nothing much this week just teaching skating lessons to the most adorable little girls ever! There all between the ages 2-7 and they are all soooo cute! Its hard though because three of them have the same name, and you know what name it is? Yep you got it, Katelynn! That makes it really confusing! Well right now I have nothing to do exept stare at the computer and eat ice cream. Me REALLY hyper!!! That and listen to my brother watch the most annoying show in the world, Spongebob, and my dad is trying to figure out how I can eat soooooo much and stay so small. Well I'll write later!

~Katelynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad always asks me that too! LOL and sorry your so bord but ihad some icecream tonight too!

Emily said...

that's so funny...how do you not get mixed up with all the katelyns?

I think every time you eat a lot, you grow an inch height-wise, Katelynn. haha!

i had ice cream today too! ;-)