Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Quiz!!!

I have had a couple requests to do this quiz on my blog!


1. Grab the book nearest to you turn to page 18, line 4, what does it say: Find the missing number: B x 3 = 15 (Its my bros math book)

2. Reach out your arm as far as you can and what can you touch: A piano

3. What was the last thing you watched on tv: American Idol

4. With out looking what time is it: 5:04

5. Now look at the clock what time is it actualy: 5:01, pretty close

6. With the exeption of the computer what can you here: Nothing its very quite, *shivers

7. When did you go last outside, what were you doing: About two hours age when I came home from the vet and walked from the car to the front door.

8. Before doing this survey what did you look at: Emilys blog

9. What are you wearing: Sweat pants and sweat shirt

10. did you dream last night: I dont think so.

11. When did you last laugh? About 20 mins ago when writing a story with my bro

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in: books, tv, pictures, a picture of a monkey, oh wait thats just jacob, Ect.

13. Have you seen anything wierd latly: Yes, Da omnibutts blog

14. What do you think of this quiz? fun

15. What was the last film you saw: Movie wise, blades of glory

16. if you became a multi-millionare overnight what would you buy: A new building for the church and PHC, a new house for my grandparents(for there other house is destroyed, and I am not sure..

17. Tell me something about you that I dont know: i have never broken a bone in my body, and I have never sang in public(not including at church)

18. if you could change one thing in the world what would it be: maybe abortion

19. Do you like to dance: on skates

20: comment to George bush: I dont know....

21: Your first child is a girl, what would you call: Talk to husband

22. your first child is a boy, what would you call it: same as above

23. Would you ever consider living abroad: Yes!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate: i dont know...

25. Three people that must do this quiz on there blog: Coy, jacob, and um... dont know

Well there you go!

~Katelynn

13.

6 comments:

Emily said...

pretty cool...

have you read the quiz I did on my blog?

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

hey em

Anonymous said...

hey em

Anonymous said...

sorry it posted twice
Katelynn

Unknown said...

hey katelynn