Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Dont Covet...

Many times I have heard people tell me they dont covet, here is a true example, once I was at a skating comp. and a friend and fellow skater of mine, told me that she had only coveted once in her hole life, I immedietly told her that we covet tons of times every day. A few moments later me and her were walking and she saw a girl with a very pretty skating dress on. my friend turned to me and said "I wish I had that dress! Its beutiful" I immediatly took the opertunity to show her that she had just coveted. She was amazed at exactly how many times we covet every day! Put this to thought and think about it the next time you desire somthing!

~Katelynn

4 comments:

Emily said...

yup, that's so true...coveting is taken so lightly way too often. It's a commandment that I often forget about because I do it so often! Like every time I go to the mall or a store or something, I covet, and I don't even think about how sinful it is! thanks for the reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

yah ditto

Anonymous said...

yeah well its nice to have friends that will help and tell you when you are going wrong with out rubbing it in your face...lol

Anonymous said...

hey where ya been?