Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cowabunga!

On tuesday we fond out are parts for my skating show. First I will tell you the story of the show:
Theres a papa farmer, mama farmer, and little farmer. The papa and mama Farmer win a vacation to..... Las Vegas. The papa farmer gives the little farmer the key to the farm, while the parent farmers at Vegas, the little farmer throws a huge beach party with all the animals. The parents come home to find the farm trashed! The name of the show Cowabunga! Its the Fair what can I say.

The parts I got were a Vegas Show girl, a chicken, the farmers nighbor, and a dancing/guitar playing/cha-chaing potato! Ahhhhhhh! I also have another part where I do a gymnastics rutine on the ice with my skates on I get to do cartwheels, handstand, backhandsprings, ect.... We (Me and my coach, who is the director) have to figure out what part that will be.

Well see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW so cool

kinda weird story though.........lol

Emily said...

wow that sounds exciting! but yeah, the story sounds pretty cheesy...but what else can you expect from Delaware? haha