Monday, April 2, 2007

Movie Alert!

Blades of Glory:

I give this movie: O

funnieness: OOO

Appropriatness: O

Non-Appropriatness: OOOOO

Bottom Line: I do NOT recamend this movie!

Comment: It was horrific and stupid! DO NOT SEE IT!

~Katelynn

Anywho as many of you may already know at my saturday skating comp. I won silver and bronze, i was a little disapointed, but this comp. was not as important as the championships, wich I won Gold against five other girls from other states. Even though i was disapointed with the Bronze if was Gods will than I am Very happy with it, also it will urge me to try harder next time! Anyway I am very sad that the rink will close next week, but have agreed to do a summer show with the rink, and wil be preforming at are local De, state fair, are local mall, and carnaval, The Cancer group meetings, and a-lot more, it will be fun though to do it with all my skating friends, whom I am constantly witnessing to! I have also been asked to become a figure skating instructure, starting at the beginning of the new season! This August, when the rink opens again! If you are wondering were we are going to get the ice for the summer show if the rink is closed we will be using an ice calle Synthetic Ice wich is not real ice but feels like real ice! Its going to be a loonngg and fun summer! Well sorry if I bored you to death.

~Katelynn

3 comments:

katherine said...

don't worry, i won't see blades of glory, i know it is stupid. just looking at the picture, i can tell it's stupid. adam and matt are going to see it together on friday for their movie club thing. they'll probably like it. :)

Anonymous said...

Adam and Matt, club thing! Haha!

Unknown said...

ok Will Farell.... dont see any of his movies i mean...all his movies are like that....