Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yellow!

Hello everybody! I am sooooo sorry I have not written in a really, really, really long time. :) Whats new with me? Good Question! Well lets start were I left of last time I posted....



This year for the first time in my entire life I am going to a school. Its a Private multi-family-co-ap school, it is run like a real school. We have school uniforms, rules and all kinds of teachers. I have two classmates in my class, which means there is a lot more pressure because the teachers don't have so many students to check on. I go to school 4 times a week from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Also I have the highest grades in the school, except for one test! I love School!



This year I am also teaching and working at the ice rink. I teach three times a week. I teach the 2-9 years old kids. Sooooo cute! I love teaching the one thing that I have been commented on is how patient I am with the students, there are a lot of teachers who don't have the Patience for it. I love it!



The lat time I posted I said I had fractured my foot. At the time I thought I did, but we later found out from X-rays that I was born with my right foot fractured. Bazaar I know! But I found out yesterday that I am not allowed to jump on or off the ice for 2 weeks, for I have a uncommon ankle disease which has only been seen one other time before and according to my doctor he saw the other person who had it and mine is way worse than the other persons. So basically I have to stay off my foot for 2 weeks to see if the pain I am having goes away. If it does not, which he says there is a 95% chance that it will not go away, then he will do a surgery in march on both feet to remove the bone that is causing the disease. Very scary, but it is all in the Lords hands.

Well anywho this weekend I am going to a lady's retreat in PA. I cant wait!
Katherine and Emily are coming to, which will make it extra fun!

Well That is all I have to write and I will post again hopefully soon!

:) KaTeLyNn DuNlAp

No comments: