Friday, July 6, 2007

All About Me!!!

About Me:
Full name: Katelynn Breana Dunlap
Height: 5"5
Weight: 115
Hair color: Blonde
Real Hair color: Uh... Blonde
Eye color: Green
Birthday: April, 10, 1993
Grade: 9Th
Age: 14

Favorites:
Drink: Sweet Tea
Ice Cream: All
Sport: Ice skating and baseball
Channel: Fox
Actor: Don't have one
Memory's: To many to name
Candy: Yeah! Candy! I love it all!
Show: 24, Hannah Montana, phsyke, law and order, ice skating shows
Animal: DOGS!
Day of Week: Sunday
Month: All
Season: I like winter because of skating, but i love spring!
Holiday: Christmas
Movie: Oceans 13, lord of the rings T., fly boys, Nacho Librea, Napoleon Dynamite, and tons more!
Actress: Don't really have one but i do sorta like Dakota Fanning.
Song: Right now..... I am obsessed with Grease music and Hannah Montana, and Rascle Flatts
Flower: roses
Book: Bible
School subject: Grammar
Favorite Word: Discombobulated
Pizza topping: Peperoni and cheese
Type of food: ITALIAN!

Friends That are the most:
Craziest: Coy
Sweetest: faith
Prettiest: All
Smartest: Katherine
Girliest: Shelby
Easiest to be grossed out: Shelby
Honest: Jacob
Trustworthy: All
Blondest: Totally
Sporty: Vanessa
Non-Sporty: Katherine and Emily (they are just not into sports, no off..)
Animal lover: ABBY!
X-zanga nerd: A What?
Funniest: POPPOP!
Drama Queen: Sara D.
Flirtiest: Shelby
Shyest: Elizabeth
Trendiest: Alexandra aka Alex
Boy/Girl Crazy: Shelby
Best dancer: Faith
Best Singer: Joe and Rhonda
I am most like: Alex
Lives the closest: Elizabeth
Lives the farthest: Gabby
Foot obsessed: Don't know
Show-Off: Definitely COY
Friend I have known the longest: Christina
Friend I have known the least: Darian
My 1st best friend: Emily
Still is: Yes
Friend moved away: Devon
Friend I miss the most: Devon

Friend That will most likly to be a :
Teacher: Katherine
Be on the radio: Jacob
Stay at home mom: Emily and Katherine
Live life on the wild side: Mike
Famouse: Jacob and Ariana
Fall in love before 20: Devon
Sport star: Jacob, Coy, Faith, Ariana, me!
Not go to collage: Christina and Shelby
Get married twice: I hope no one! But prob Christina
Telemarketer: Alissa
Friend forever: All I hope
Loser: No one...
Bussniess person: Emily... Kidding!
Help people: Brittany P.
Die before 20: No one I hope!

The last time I:
Cried: A looooong time ago!
Yelled: An hour ago at the puppy... he did somthing he is not allowed to do in the house...
Smiled: A minute ago
Changed: Laat night... yes I am still in my PJs.... Its saturday common!
Worked out: An hour ago... Skating exercises
Played a board game: 4 months ago???
Went to the mall: 2 weeks ago
Ate fast food: Yesterday
Went to church: On Sunday
Went to the movies: 2 weeks ago... Oceans 13
Talked to someone: 20 mins ago

Katelynn!!!









No comments: